Noah's Ark Match Game
Help Noah gather the animals for the ark and learn interesting, bible-based facts about, the ark, the animals, Noah and his family!
New for 2015, parents and grandparents love the Pastor-approved Noah’s Ark mobile app, because their kids have a blast playing the different levels of the game, improving their matching skills, and learning the amazing truth about the great flood.
Noah's Ark comes to life when children identify and match animals to get them on the Ark, while increasing their bible knowledge. More than a 100 short fun facts are presented visually and audibly to tell the story. Kids enjoy hearing other kids speak the audio fun facts (recorded by 25 kids at a Christian Academy in Florida). Each fun fact is supported by the reference and link, e.g., "The rainbow is a sign of God's promise to Noah and every person for generations to come." Genesis 9:12-17This app is not based on the Noah movie, but on biblical truth!
Your child will learn:
- memory skills
- to identify 19 animal kinds
- to match animals
- the thrill of matching animals with less and less turns
- the Noah’s Ark story
- Scripture references
- Game and fun facts are available in English or Spanish
- Touch a member of Noah’s family for names and a quick bio
- Learn fun facts about each kind of animal
- Learn 80 fun facts about the bible story
- All facts link to source material, e.g., scripture or Answers in Genesis, etc.
- Fun facts have audio and text
- Best scores, by level
- Encouraging applause for each animal match
- Highly intuitive
- Independent play
- Four playing levels:
- Beginner level with 8 animal matches
- Medium level with 10 animal matches
- Hard level with 12 animal matches
- Challenging level with 15 animal matches
- Animals appear “randomly” within each level, on each game, so a child can play one level multiple times and it will seem new each time!